Thursday, June 26, 2008

Overcommited

This week I learned a lot. Number one is that I shouldn't schedule two physically demanding events a day for the boys. Although they're going to bed without trouble (there's a first!), they're getting run down. Today was the last day of that, thank goodness.

Number two is that there is no way I could go to work full time. I've been away from the house about six hours a day this week, and between coming home tired, trying to get dinner, the laundry, yard work, house work, and bills paid (end of the month, and all that), I've been a stressed-out wreck. I honestly don't know how working moms do it. My hat's off to them.

And also, this'll be my last post of the month. More commitments for the weekend will leave me with no blogging opportunities. :-( I'm afraid I didn't complete NaBloPoMo this month, but I'm going to give it a go next month, when I'm not so, well, committed. And food for the theme! Should tie in well with all the produce from the garden, forays to the farmers' markets, and my experiments with Meatless Monday.

Hello and thanks to all the new readers! I love comments, even if I don't respond right away. Keep after me!

No comments: