Monday, June 9, 2008

Blustery Day

Will summer ever arrive? Rain, rain, wind, and more rain today. Not our normal small drops, but big ones, driving hard and fast. The snow level is dropping to 2000 feet! One of the news stations said the temps are more like late October. At least in October you get crisp, sunny days.

I'm hoping to replant the corn on Wednesday. It's supposed to at least be dryish, if not our normal temperatures. If I don't get it in soon, I'll have to forgo it for this year. I bought some cucumber seed from (cringe) a rack at the grocery store. I'm not taking any more chances and starting it indoors tomorrow.

Watched "The Mole" tonight. I love that show. I thought the mole was Nichole until I heard the "next on". Actually, now that I think of it, I really think she is the mole. What doctor would threaten to kill someone in their sleep? Nope. She's it.

A mostly worthless day.

No comments: