Thursday, October 4, 2007

Is there anybody out there?

Just curious. Anybody out there actually reading my trials as a stay-at-home mom?

A trying day today. The boys were sent to the principal for fighting. Grrr. They never hit each other at home. It's been so long, I can't remember the last time it happened. I don't understand the agression that comes out at school, especially Thing 1.

I'm tired of lecturing them. My heart breaks. I've always taught them that brothers have a special bond that's there for life, and to never raise their hand against the other. I thought the lesson worked. Til today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello - yes, although I don't get by as often as I'd like (which would entail no work at all). Chin up on the parenting thing, and don't worry about sounding like your mother. That's just your job!

Kristi said...

Well, I'm glad someone is out there! Otherwise it'd be kind of like talking to myself.... Next thing you know, it's the loony bin.

Darlene said...

Get a free counter and you can see how many people DO visit your website. I was shocked at how many people were reading mine. Like you, I figured no one was reading it. Got a counter http://www.hit-counter-download.com/
and loaded it on my page. It's fun to watch the numbers go up.
Today I had a fun shock. I went from 1025 yesterday to 1124 today. (Yeah, happy dancing going on!)