Friday, August 3, 2007

A New Beginning

Well, here goes my online diary. I've been writing in a journal for several years now, and thought I'd give it a try online. I've enjoyed so many blogs such as Path to Freedom, Lichenology, and A Year in Bread, and although I can't come close to what these folks do, they have something to aspire to.

Right now things are under construction, so please bear with the mess. I have a digital camera now, and I hope to soon be taking pictures of my accomplishments and failures.

So who the heck am I? I've been trying to figure that out for years! LOL! I'm a stay-at-home mom of two who lives in a pseudo-rural area of western Washington. I enjoy knitting, baking, and gardening our acre. I love reading, too, especially Jane Austen! I'm concerned about peak oil, climate change and sustainablity issues, and am trying to grow as much food for my family as possible.

No comments: