Thursday, December 13, 2007

No Ho

I have decidedly run out of Christmas spirit. This is what happens when you are the sole reliable computer-capable person on either side of the family, and said families want everything ordered online.

First, I set up wishlists online for all of us. Then everyone picks what they want to order. Then they hand it all to me to order for them. For some reason, they can't be expected to push a button and hand over their credit card information. Except in the case of my MIL, in which I have to pick out and order her present to my FIL! She wants to get him a weather station, would I find a nice one and order it? Oh, and could I order $** worth of toys for the boys, as well?

So essentially I'm doing everyone's shopping. I hope they're all having a stress-free holiday, because I'm not enjoying this. All I want to be doing right now is baking cookies and making fudge, and instead I'm spending inordinate amounts of time at the computer.

And to top it all off, the ONE thing I really, really, REALLY wanted for Xmas is completely sold out from everywhere, and not expected to be in until late January.

But I want it NOW!

No comments: